Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Park Play Day - Summer Fun!

Throughout the summer we continue to stick to out Home Ed timetable. Firstly, if I stopped planning activities they would easily get bored with too much 'free time'. They prefer to have some structure even if it's just for a few hours. During Ramadan we relax with the subjects and spend more time reading and doing Ramadan crafts. So through the summer we continue as normal but also take advantage of all the summer activities throughout the district. Today was a big, fun park play day and the boys loved it. I was expecting lots of sports activities but there was also a bouncy castle, box painting, clay modelling & Lego. I also take this time to give them simple tests to find out how they're progressing. I make my own and also use the SATS online (I don't follow the ages schools set).
 
 
 
 
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Education Guide

Asalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu I decided to Home Educate back in 2003 when I had my first child, and now teach all my ...