Friday, 14 July 2017

Yorkshire Water Trip

Yorkshire water offers a great tour for KS2 children which my kiddies really enjoyed.

'We're delighted to offer visits to our clean water treatment works at Headingley (Leeds) and Ewden (Stocksbridge, North Sheffield), where children can learn about the water cycle, the environment and how we ensure Yorkshire has a constant supply of fresh drinking water.

Our education centre is run by experienced staff. We offer a programme of free sessions for primary schools and additional sessions for secondary schools, universities and community groups.'

To book or enquiregister click this link:
https://www.yorkshirewater.com/educationcentres




No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Education Guide

Asalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu I decided to Home Educate back in 2003 when I had my first child, and now teach all my ...