Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Story Craft

Need help with story writing this summer? Check out Story Craft on the World Book Day website. Their web-based story telling tool allows children to think up their own adventure with step by step help and guidance from over 50 authors!

Hoping to try this out tomorrow with the boys, who soon lose interest when sat with paper and pencil and have to write a story!

I always vary their writing opportunities from writing stories inspired by paintings in the Art Gallery, writing magazine articles and newspapers to making their own menus, writing book reviews and poems. As this involves using the laptop and typing the words I think they're going to enjoy it!!

They also use the Usborne creative writing books which are great!!

http://storytelling.worldbookday.com/

http://www.worldbookday.com/resources/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Education Guide

Asalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu I decided to Home Educate back in 2003 when I had my first child, and now teach all my ...