Friday, 28 July 2017

Khan Academy Kids Apps

I heard about the kids apps which Khan Academy have added for young children so we thought we would give them a try this week and they are great! They have been designed by 'Duck Duck Moose' an award-winning app developer of educational apps for young children. They are now working with Khan Academy who believe all children should have access to the best learning resources.

I don't use a lot of apps with my children as I'm usually worried that the content isn't that great especially when it's free, and those that do seem good you often have to purchase a couple of levels into the game, that it will turn into more of a game than learning or they will click adverts by mistake.

So far we have used the Duck Duck Moose Pet Bingo and Duck Duck Moose reading apps. DS5 is thoroughly enjoying them and asks to use them everyday since I introduced them to him.

There's lots of practice and fun along the way as he collects pets to look after and feed.

I would certainly recommend trying out these fab free apps!!!

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=%22duck%20duck%20moose%2C%20inc%22&c=apps&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Duck%20Duck%20Moose%20Announcement%20Subject%20Line%20Test&utm_term=2016TalentTestSegment







No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Education Guide

Asalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu I decided to Home Educate back in 2003 when I had my first child, and now teach all my ...