Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Hallux's Hearing Helpdesk

DS11 has hayfever today, and when they're feeling unwell they love to laze about with pillows and duvet on the sofa and do lots of reading!

Today I gave him the Tab to listen to the New Hallux series: Hallux's Hearing Helpdesk.

Professor Hallux is back to learn more about the human body with a new series all about Hearing with these great kids podcasts. From learning about hearing loss and ear problems to testing medicines and meeting Audiologists.

Nice easy science lesson when they're not feeling well :(

What do you do when they're not too well?


http://www.funkidslive.com/learn/hallux/hearing/new-hallux-series-halluxs-hearing-helpdesk-fun-kids/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Education Guide

Asalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu I decided to Home Educate back in 2003 when I had my first child, and now teach all my ...