Sunday, 30 July 2017

Halfords Kids Bike Workshops

I booked DS11 onto the Halfords Kids Bike workshop last year. I was so pleased to book it because places seemed to be snapped up fast, so we were very surprised that on the day he was the only one who turned up!!

He had such a great time though, learnt so much about bikes and how to fix them, listened carefully and got his goody bag at the end!

Look out for this year's workshops which should be advertised soon on their website.


http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_14552_productId_934567_langId_-1_categoryId_null



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Education Guide

Asalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu I decided to Home Educate back in 2003 when I had my first child, and now teach all my ...