Puff pastry (make or buy)
A flat plate full of sugar
A bowl of melted margarine
- Cut the pastry into thin strips.
- Spread them out on a baking tray (lightly butter the tray before hand and be careful not to let the pastries touch each other or they will join together as they bake in the oven.)
- Put in the oven at gas mark 7 and leave till browned.
- When they are out of the oven, cover each pastry stick with melted margarine using a pastry brush.
- Roll each one in the sugar till they are nicely covered.
- Let them dry for 5 to 10 minutes.