Sunday, 30 July 2017

Cheerio recipe by DD13

I have learnt this nice, simple recipe from a Home Ed friend and love to make them with cousins and my siblings.


Ingredients

Puff pastry (make or buy)
A flat plate full of sugar
A bowl of melted margarine


Method

  1. Cut the pastry into thin strips.
  2. Spread them out on a baking tray (lightly butter the tray before hand and be careful not to let the pastries touch each other or they will join together as they bake in the oven.)
  3. Put in the oven at gas mark 7 and leave till browned.
  4. When they are out of the oven, cover each pastry stick with melted margarine using a pastry brush.
  5. Roll each one in the sugar till they are nicely covered.
  6. Let them dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
  7. Enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Education Guide

Asalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu I decided to Home Educate back in 2003 when I had my first child, and now teach all my ...