Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Hen Harrier Awards

Back in 2013 we took part in the Hen Harrier Awards and were the first to complete this in the UK,

'I’m delighted to tell you that they are now official Hen Harrier Heroes! What’s even more exciting is that, as the award scheme was only launched this month, they are the very first ever children to achieve this award – extra congratulations!' RSPB


We had a great time completing this award and learning all about Hen Harriers by researching and making stories, poems, artwork etc. To get involved please check out the link below:-

https://www.rspb.org.uk/kids-and-schools/kids-and-families/kids-activities/do/hero.aspx












No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Education Guide

Asalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu I decided to Home Educate back in 2003 when I had my first child, and now teach all my ...