Friday, 14 April 2017

Colour my Mosque sets

We received a lovely pack of Mosque cards from http://www.islamicmoments.co.uk/
As soon as the children saw these 'Colour my Mosque' cards they couldn't wait to start. The pack contains four beautiful Mosque pictures on quality card and a pack of pencil crayons perfect for little hands. There is also a sheet of the same designs in colour so that children can copy and colour, my children decided to dive in and colour however they liked!
Straight away I thought these would be great to take along to Jummah or any Islamic talks in my handbag to keep them entertained for a while. They are the perfect size for handbags so could be used when travelling in a car, plane etc.
They can also be used as educational resources when learning and reading about the Masjid, as a Ramadaan activity or they would even make fantastic Eid gifts.
Even though they come with pencil crayons, they could easily be turned into a gluing and sticking activity. My children will be adding glitter and sequins too!

'I liked colouring the Masjid, the palm tree and the sun, it was fun,' Abdus-Salaam age 5.

So check out the website as they have quite a nice selection of gift ideas or follow on Instagram at islamic_moments . Here are the pics of the children colouring:-











2 comments:

Home Education Guide

Asalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu I decided to Home Educate back in 2003 when I had my first child, and now teach all my ...